Who We Are
Transforming Autism (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) is a not-for-profit organisation which has been set up to provide support to children with autism.
If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the following email address:
The Purpose for Processing
Transforming Autism processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our resources
- To provide you with updates on what’s happing with the charity through our periodic newsletters
We will not collect or process your personal data other than for the purposes listed above.
The Personal Information That We Will Collect
In order to carry out the purposes listed above we will need to collect you email address . This will be collected: –
- When you complete the online form to expressly indicate that you would like to hear from us.
- When you contact us via email to sign up to our newsletter.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We will process your personal data on the basis of consent. We will never disclose, share or sell your personal data without your consent; unless we are required to do so by law.
Categories of Recipients
We will be required to share your personal data with reputable email marketing software providers, this is simply for the purpose of facilitating in the distribution of communications to you. We check that all third party providers are fully compliant with all applicable Data Protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
If your personal data is shared or stored outside the EEA, we will only use third party providers who are compliant with equivalent data processing safeguards such as EU-US Privacy Shield.
We will only retain your personal data unless you have advised us that you have withdrawn your consent.
Under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to Access – You have a right to request a copy of all personal data held in relation to you.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us at any time to make any corrections or remove any personal data that you believe to be inaccurate.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request for the personal data we hold about you to be provided in a portable format.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to make a request, please email us using the contact details provided. We will aim to respond to any requests relating to your rights without as quickly as possible and within 30 calendar days of receipt of your request.
Transforming Autism takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
To Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data. You can do this through the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our emails. Alternatively you can contact a member of the team by emailing us at email@example.com
Make a Complaint
If you would like to raise a concern relating to any aspect of the processing of your personal data then please contact us using the email address below.
Alternatively you have the right to make a complaint directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office who will be able to provide further assistance.
To contact us in regard to anything concerning this policy or GDPR, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.