You can access the survey at – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvEhuKRUZfMrhsPqo_tYjlz9reJcFFf1Z_L4jMrlesjE0XZg/viewform
- By submitting your responses to our survey you are entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Transforming Autism Project (TAP)
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who complete and submit our survey for The Hub run in July 2020.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who complete and submit our Autism Parenting Hub survey at https://forms.gle/mm1Wdu1F22foYCkA7 before 10th August 2020.
- To enter the prize draw simply visit https://forms.gle/mm1Wdu1F22foYCkA7 to complete our survey.
- TAP will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a £100 Amazon Voucher.
- TAPs use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of TAP regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 31st July 2020 via the email provided on the Survey entry.
- TAP will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and TAP reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by TAP for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their full name and any other prize draw participants if requested via TAP.
- An announcement of the winners full name will be announced via the TAP website and social media channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with TAPs Privacy Notice. Limitation of Liability
- TAP does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- TAP does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize.
- TAP reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.