Here are some instructions to help you set up your #giveitupforautism Just Giving Page
1. Go to our main Just Giving page here
2. Click the big red “Start Fundraising” button under the main banner
3. Log in, or set up a Just Giving account (you can do this using Facebook or Google or fill in your details manually)
4. It will ask what you’re doing. Click “Doing your own thing”
5. Fill in the basic details and then on the next page, choose a personal web address for your own Just Giving page. We recommend leaving the campaign date blank as there is no date range option.
6. You will then be taken through to a pre-filled campaign page for your challenge. Click “personalise” and add in a few further details, including changing the pre-populated description to include what you’re giving up.
7. Then save it and it’s published. You can log back in and come back at any time to add an update or photo (lower on the page) or edit any of the details.”
Thank you in advance for supporting our #giveitupforautism campaign. All the funds raised will go directly into creating vital services for parents of autistic children.