This is an exciting time to join great our team of volunteers as we look to prepare for the launch of our first family services in 2020, to expand our webinar programme and to then take forward our very ambitious Autism Parenting Hub. Finally, we are planning to bring our own Mifne Centre in the UK!!
You can find out more about us in our brochure.
We are interested in hearing from anyone who feels they have any skills they could offer on a voluntary basis, and our most pressing needs are listed below.
Our Current Top Volunteer Needs
If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter highlighting why you would like to volunteer with us, and any connection to autism (personal or professional) you may have. The key areas we're looking for support with at the moment are below (a couple of them link to pages with more info), but do get in touch if you have anything else to offer that may help:
- A first Chair for our new Board of Trustees
- Marketing Strategy and Co-ordination
- Fundraisers in all fundraising areas
- Publishing (to self-publish our latest book)
- Publishing Law (to help us with a very small international publishing contract)
- Deputy CEO
- Child Psychotherapists (this is a volunteer role, but with the possibility of additionally doing paid family visits)
As a remote working team, our volunteer interviews are conducted by telephone or video call. If you require any adjustments to be made to make it easier for you to speak with us about becoming a volunteer, please let us know when you apply.