This is an exciting time to join great our team of volunteers as we look to prepare for the launch of our first family services in 2020, to expand our webinar programme and to then take forward our very ambitious Autism Parenting Hub. Finally, we are planning to bring our own Mifne Centre in the UK!!
We are interested in hearing from anyone who feels they have any skills they could offer on a voluntary basis, and our 10 most pressing needs are listed below.
Our Top 10 Roles
Click the links for details on some of our top 10 roles. If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter highlighting why you would like to volunteer with us, and any connection to autism (personal or professional) you may have.
- Strategy & Improvement Pioneer
- Fundraising Researchers
- Child Psychotherapists
- Project Co-ordinator
- Delivery Leaders/Project Managers
- Communications Specialist (ideally with a good understanding of Autism Parenting)
- IT Lead
- Branding Specialist
- External Affairs Leads (in each of Network-building, Events, Research and Policy)
Our volunteer recruitment process:
- Send us your CV and cover letter as detailed above to email@example.com
- Stage 1:
If we have a volunteer role that might be right for you, one of our team will set up a time to speak to you further. We’ll be looking to find out:
- why you’re interested in volunteering with us
- what skills you’d like to share with our charity
- what you know about us so far
- what amount of time you’d like to volunteer for
- Stage 2:
This call is with a Team Lead, and we will use this opportunity to discuss your specific skills and experience, your preferences and how you could best fit into our team. We are a values led organisation, and as such, we’ll also be asking you specifically about TAP’s values, and how they resonate with you.
- Stage 3
An informal call with our CEO
As a remote working team, our volunteer interview process is conducted by telephone or video call. If you require any adjustments to be made to make it easier for you to speak with us about becoming a volunteer, please let us know when you apply.