Help us to:
- Transform the lives of autistic children and their families,
- Support for parents to learn to bring out the best in their autistic children, and
- Raise awareness of our distinctive and empowering perspective on autism.
What We're Raising Money For
We're aiming to launch our first tranch of parent services by the autumn of 2020, but we still have a fair amount to raise before we can do so.
These services are aimed at ensuring all autistic children have:
- Loving and nourishing relationships with those who care for them
- Carers who truly understand them
- Safe environments in which to live and grow
These are the elements that can make the difference between on the one hand a successful future based on confidence, and on the other, a life of trauma and anxiety. But meaningful and effective support in this area is so rarely available to parents.
We are currently raising money to be in a position to launch these initial services soon!! Find out more about them here, or make a donation using one of the buttons below to help make them possible.
Ways To Donate
Whichever option you choose, please remember to accept the Gift Aid option to make your donation go farther (not available on Paypal).
If you prefer, you can make a one-off payment directly into our bank account, using the details below. If you choose this option, please consider adding Gift Aid:
Account Name - THE TRANSFORMING AUTISM PROJECT
Account Number - 24652661
Sort Code - 23-05-80
Donate for Free when you Shop Online:
Please also consider this.
Just use EasyFundraising to shop online at retailers like Amazon, Sainsburys, John Lewis and many more, and the retailer will make a donation to us depending on the size of the transaction. Click the logo to find out how it works and to sign up to support us.